September 5, 2007

This Shepherd is with His Flock

Please pardon my absence. I have been intending to post and I even have a couple of posts in draft form just not ready to show to the world. The Monday Morning Message this week may be a Friday morning dispatch and the first stop on the pilgrimage (A Shepherd's Tale) is just around the corner. I am simply with my flock right now. Numerous people and families dealing with numerous issues from births to deaths and all the things in between.

If you have moment pray for me it would be appreciated - strength, endurance, and a sensitive spirit for what looks to be a long run of intensive ministry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,

these can be tough times. Things like this always seem to come at once. I will be praying for you. Please keep us updated.

John said...

Thanks Mike, I will let you all know when I have some real time to sit at a keyboard. Your prayers are appreciated out there!

Unknown said...

John,
I'll be praying for you brother.

Fran said...

John,

You are in our prayers also!