November 28, 2007

A Cartoon for the Blogging Community


Carol at Watch Me Paint emailed this to me and it was just too good not to share. You will need to open the image in its own window in order to read the complete text of the cartoon (blogger cuts off the last frame). I think it's a fair description of most of the blogs I've read (including my own!). I find it particularly entertaining in light of the fact that two blogs I read are in the process of publishing a book and a third is participating in the National Novel Writers Month Challenge! (Insert laugh track here.) Keep blogging my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep. This hits "the nail on the head". Very funny too.

Blogging is a great outlet, also a fun way to meet people. A person has to be careful and not lose sight of those around them though.

Mike
http://theupperroom.typepad.com